Will writing, Probate, Estate administration & Lasting power of attorney
Reassuring and friendly professional legal services offering expert advice and support through difficult times.
Looking for legal advice?
"Louise was reassuring, helpful and professional when we needed to draw up new wills. Her support and expert advice was invaluable and has saved us a great deal of time and worry. Highly recommended!"
Welcome to Probate and Wills Service
We specialise in providing individuals and families with clear, accessible and cost-effective practical legal advice in respect of Will Writing, Probate and Estate Administration, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection applications. We are specialists in handling the affairs of the deceased and drafting Wills.
We are proud to be accredited for providing friendly, efficient, supportive and professional advice when you need it most. We are members of the Institute of Professional Willwriters (IPW).
Probate involves procedures and complex forms. We take care of the process from start to finish by:
- Visiting you where possible to explain what needs to be done
- Contacting everyone who needs to know about the death
- Advising you on inheritance tax
- Applying for Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration
As members of the Institute of Professional Willwriters we offer a professional Will writing service which includes:
- Helping you plan how you wish your estate - money, possessions and property - to be distributed when you die
- Making sure your beneficiaries don't pay unnecessary tax
- Meeting at your home or our offices
An LPA makes sure that your affairs are handled the way you'd like them to be if you can no longer make decisions. We can help by:
- Explaining in detail how LPAs work
- Discussing your plans
- Completing the paperwork
- Helping with the registration and procedures for taking over your affairs