Will writing, Probate, Estate administration & Lasting power of attorney
Reassuring and friendly professional legal services offering expert advice and support through difficult times.
Looking for legal advice?
Rest assured with our Will Writing services
As members of the Institute of Professional Willwriters we have the experience and qualifications to help you plan your estate.
For Inheritance Tax advice or to make or change a Will get in touch.
Protecting your Interests
Ensure your affairs are handled the way you'd like them to be with a Lasting Power of Attorney.
To discuss how we can help get in touch.
Offering expert advice and support through difficult times
We are proud to offer clear, accessible and cost-effective Estate administration and Probate services.
To find out how we can help get in touch.
Welcome to Probate and Wills Service
We specialise in providing individuals and families with clear, accessible and cost-effective practical legal advice in respect of Will Writing, Probate and Estate Administration, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection applications. We are specialists in handling the affairs of the deceased and drafting Wills.
We are proud to be accredited for providing friendly, efficient, supportive and professional advice when you need it most.
"Louise was reassuring, helpful and professional when we needed to draw up new wills. Her support and expert advice was invaluable and has saved us a great deal of time and worry. Highly recommended!"
Probate involves procedures and complex forms. We take care of the process from start to finish by:
- Visiting you where possible to explain what needs to be done
- Contacting everyone who needs to know about the death
- Advising you on inheritance tax
- Applying for Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration
As members of the Institute of Professional Willwriters we offer a professional Will writing service which includes:
- Helping you plan how your estate - including money, possessions and property - should be distributed after death
- Making sure your beneficiaries don't pay unnecessary tax
- Meeting at your home or our offices
An LPA makes sure that your affairs are handled the way you'd like them to be if you can no longer make decisions. We can help by:
- Explaining in detail how LPAs work
- Discussing your plans
- Completing the paperwork
- Helping with the registration and procedures for taking over your affairs